Dr. Arron Achey, PT, DPT
Our overhead athlete program is based on the most recent research and works that have been used in professional sports, notably Major League Baseball. We will determine which precise corrective workouts are suited for you and your results at each stage of the procedure.
What Is the Process?
- To begin improving your performance, we return to the principles of movement, ensuring you have created the basic necessary healthy movement patterns required as an athlete.
- Following that, we’ll make certain you have the necessary mobility and strength assessments defined in the literature for greater performance and injury avoidance.
- Following that, we’ll measure higher-level movement patterns using tests present in most professional sports draft combines.
- We’ll assess your dynamic control at the limits of your stability once these higher-level movement patterns are solidified. This is where the rubber meets the road, and where the majority of injuries in sports occur. We want to strengthen your ability to manage the forces acting in and through your body at its limitations so that they can help rather than impede your performance.
- Finally, once you’ve completed all of the stages and demonstrated safe fundamentals, we’ll introduce power so that you can absorb, control, and/or produce force in powerful, athletic motions that will take your game to the next level!
Join us now! Reach out and inquire about how you may improve your game!
If there are flaws that can be rectified, you should not have to give up your favorite runs.
Arron Achey, PT, DPT, Cert. DN, AIB-VR
Owner of QÔL Co
What People Say About Quality Of Life Company
Want To Get Relief Faster?
Choose which option works best for you